Sunday 27 January 2013

Welcome To My Blog and Nyan Cat Cookies!

Hello,I am Jake! I am 15 years old and i live in Hednesford,Staffordshire,UK.
I have always had a passion for baking and love to make weird and wacky foodstuffs.
Welcome to my blog,and don't forget to share it with your family and friends if you like it!
Feel free to use my photos and posts, as-long as you share the original link back to my blog!
Okay here it goes...my first topic.......!


The other day i was searching the internet looking through a lot of random (and cute) cookie ideas,i'd been searching for about an hour when i decided to search "Nyan Cat Cookie" into Google search,and boy was glad i did! At first i didn't think anyone had so much skill(and patience) to make one of these cookies,but then i clicked search and it appeared....
This photo shows the internet phenomenon which is "Nyan Cat",it inspired me so much as when i clicken on the image,i was took into a world of sweet treats! it was: www.notyourmommascookie.com! I soon printed out this recipe and had a look through it,the thing that intrigued me most about this certain recipe is that the dough was "piped" through a play-dough fun factory,but the 8-Bit design had me eager to try it out! So i blagged all day when i got home from school to my mom to get one off Amazon,until she agreed! I am now awaiting to make this as soon as it arrives,until then,why don't you pop over to Not Your Momma's Cookie and see all the beautiful,elegant and extraordinary design's Jennifer has to offer,trust me, you WON'T regret it! Thanks for visiting my blog,feel free to leave a comment and i hope to hear from you all in future posts! Until then,Goodbye! 

No comments:

Post a Comment